What is it STK4048?---STK4050V? and do the itself work?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What is it STK4048?---STK4050V? and do the itself work?, surely it is not a pure audio amplifier.

Attachments

• STK4048.GIF
    STK4048.GIF
    6.7 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Yes, you can configure the STKxxxx modules in different ways. These old hybrid modules are an industry standard and worked very well if set up properly. They are extremely simple to use.

I have a box of genuine, functioning STKxxxx modules I pulled out of old audio equipment I gutted. I am saving them for quick and dirty repair of old audio equipment.

I will tell you how to remove them from circuit board without destroying them. You chop up the circuit board into little pieces with side cutters and then you can neatly remove each little bit one at a time with a soldering iron. I cut the whole module out with sidecutters and a dremel first, then I mangle the circuit board real good before I desolder the pins one at a time. Use a needlenose pliers as a heatsink on each individual pin as you desolder them. I have a very small prying tool (part of a Rat Shack soldering kit, very handy) I use to lever the board bits off the pin.

What is it STK4048?---STK4050V? and do the itself work?, surely it is not a pure audio amplifier.

I find it ironic that you say this circuit is not a "pure audio amplifier", yet it is functionally identical to the obselete garbage you peddle as being "Pure" ad nauseum. You should shut your pie hole and ask questions, instead of trying to bamboozle experts with your nonsense.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.